Skip to content
- Anima and animus embodied: Jungian gender and Laban Movement Analysis, Body, Movement and Dance in Psychotherapy: An International Journal for Theory, Research and Practice Volume 4, Issue 3, 2009.
- Laban’s Goddess and Demon – conference proceedings, 2009, Labanfest, Bratislava, SK.
- Imagination and the Mundus Imaginalis ,SPRING Journal of Archetype and Culture, Philosophy and Psychology Issue No. 77 – 2007
- Shape as Lived Movement – conference proceedings 2006, Labanfest, Bratislava, SK.
- The Body in Phenomenology and Movement Observation, E-motion Quarterly, Association of Dance Movement Psychotherapy, UK.
- An Interview with Janet Kaylo on Movement Analysis, Prague, Czech Republic 2004
- The Phenomenological Body and Analytical Psychology, HARVEST International Journal of Jungian Studies 2003 Volume 49 No. 1
(Download Adobe Reader)